Motorized Bike Forum
Welcome to MotorizedBikeForum.com!

Feel free to log in, register, or just browse around and see what we're all about here at MxB Forum.

If you got help here, REGISTER and help the next guy!

If that's not enough motivation, the ads will go away when you are logged in!

If that doesn't do it for you - registering will allow you to search the forum!

Ride safe and have fun!

_DuctTapedGoat

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Motorized Bike Forum
Welcome to MotorizedBikeForum.com!

Feel free to log in, register, or just browse around and see what we're all about here at MxB Forum.

If you got help here, REGISTER and help the next guy!

If that's not enough motivation, the ads will go away when you are logged in!

If that doesn't do it for you - registering will allow you to search the forum!

Ride safe and have fun!

_DuctTapedGoat
Motorized Bike Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just wanna introduce myself.. Hello fellow motorized bicyclists

3 posters

Go down

Just wanna introduce myself.. Hello fellow motorized bicyclists Empty Just wanna introduce myself.. Hello fellow motorized bicyclists

Post by cruisers831 Mon Sep 17 2012, 02:29

Hi, My name is Troy and I lost my drivers license because of astronomical court costs and found myself riding a bicycle. wow Once I discovered the motorized bicycle lifes been lots easier. Whew, Anyway I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. Now I'm starting a business called A Class Cruisers. I could use a little input if anyone has any spare time. I'm trying to make these really affordable and dependable. I've built 5 bikes and out of the 5, two of my engine kits were bad. One the motor shook crazily and started smoothing out but then just let loose. And the other kit had a bad coil. So I used the coil from it to fix the other kit. Is $325.00 a good price? Is there a cruiser model under $100.00 that the motors fit on really good? wwwaclasscruiserscom all input greatly apprieciated. Thanks everyone. Be Safe out there. lol

cruisers831

Birthday : 1962-05-27

Back to top Go down

Just wanna introduce myself.. Hello fellow motorized bicyclists Empty Re: Just wanna introduce myself.. Hello fellow motorized bicyclists

Post by donavan321 Sun Sep 30 2012, 06:51

Hi there, I'm Donavan also new to this forum. I have built several motorized bicycles taking my time on each. I have a Huffy Cranbook burnt orange in color from walmart for 88 bucks and some tax. There are some other cruisers too, just can't name them off. The engine fits pretty good but I had to use a U bolt mount setup for the downtube, I have a very solid build, has a 66 cc 2-stroke, no performance parts, but I was highly considering the CNS carb with performance filter and seperate choke lever and what not. I built this bike about a month and a half ago or so. pretty recently, pictures are on the way soon! Not just my bike but other builds as well! Hope this helps!

donavan321

Back to top Go down

Just wanna introduce myself.. Hello fellow motorized bicyclists Empty Re: Just wanna introduce myself.. Hello fellow motorized bicyclists

Post by cruisers831 Sun Sep 30 2012, 07:15

Thank you, I have been using the huffy cranbrook and have some problems with the chain clearance and the fender. I downsized to a 26x2.0 and cut the fender and creased it. That seems to solve all those problems. I also used the huffy nel lusso. Same probs. Now I'm gonna get a kent la jolla. Try it out. I got in trouble posting my website where all my phots are.

cruisers831

Birthday : 1962-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Fabian Thu Oct 04 2012, 02:16

Hi Troy

I hope you find the information on the site to be useful in your endeavours to build motorized bicycles.

Cheers
Fabian

Fabian
MxBF Power User

Birthday : 1970-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down