Motorized Bike Forum
Welcome to MotorizedBikeForum.com!

Feel free to log in, register, or just browse around and see what we're all about here at MxB Forum.

If you got help here, REGISTER and help the next guy!

If that's not enough motivation, the ads will go away when you are logged in!

If that doesn't do it for you - registering will allow you to search the forum!

Ride safe and have fun!

_DuctTapedGoat

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Motorized Bike Forum
Welcome to MotorizedBikeForum.com!

Feel free to log in, register, or just browse around and see what we're all about here at MxB Forum.

If you got help here, REGISTER and help the next guy!

If that's not enough motivation, the ads will go away when you are logged in!

If that doesn't do it for you - registering will allow you to search the forum!

Ride safe and have fun!

_DuctTapedGoat
Motorized Bike Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parts ?

Go down

Parts ? Empty Parts ?

Post by James Cagney Wed Mar 11 2015, 08:04

Well I'm back, been cut off of the motored bike forum man what a bunch of nobody's I'm not joking I'd shown some very basic porting and as well was working on a piston change idea but these item I've identified the few of those experts found a differing identity for in so much as my descript was offensive. Anyway I did get the bike up on the table after attempts to get the Nexus linked. Well I've seen it linked in two manners the best of them is to turn it upside down and have a 415 sprocket welded to the hub case so it turns it the primary. The secondary 415 welded to the axle and the opposite side spin freely off the mount that of course must be built to hold the hub. So big deal it's only a three speed and a disk brake can be homemade to mounted on the free spinning end. This bicycle has been a long long project it has taken months to do so little, a tiny amount of porting and a three speed to replace a SBP jack shaft yeah such nonsense I know..

Last edited by James Cagney on Fri Nov 20 2015, 17:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Been away a while tunning it it to date on the 11th of 2015)
James Cagney
James Cagney

Birthday : 1958-11-03

Back to top Go down